College of Mathematical Sciences, Bachelor in Information and Computing Science | major GPA: 3.44 / 4.0
- Core Courses: Deep learning, Data Analysis and data mining, Time Series, Operations Research, C++.
- Core Courses: Statistics, Accounting, Macroeconomics, Management.
Gathered classic poetries from prestigious poets from Tang Dynasty to modern poetries before 1970 as our training data, collected a data pool of over 400 classic imageries and their classic meanings, each meaning had its illustrative sentences.
Predicted meanings of imageries using modern poetries of over 40,000 words from 1970 till now as our test data and by Natural Language Processing in Python, mainly focused on giving a recommended meaning of the imagery.
- Translated over 10 paper and news of top-notch technologies into Chinese, including the State of Deep Learning in 2018. Accumulated reading quantity reached over 100 thousand.
- Interviewed professionals in Machine Learning about their own successful experience, their opinion of the future for Machine Learning, and their own notion of building up a geek organization with leading-edge workshops.
- Led college publicity activities, including activity poster design and college social media platform operation.
- Organized a lecture of Super brain, with over 200 student participants.